The Easiest Way To Pay For Your Coverage
Imagine no more checks to write and no need to run to the post office for stamps. With auto debit, you'll know that your health care premium is paid on time, every time.
Here's How it Works
Your monthly or quarterly premium (the amount you pay for your health care coverage) is automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the 5th day of the coverage month (or the next business day if the 5th is a weekend or holiday).
If you are a CHIP member, the auto debit will occur on the 15th day of the month before the coverage month (or the next business day if the 15th is a weekend of holiday).
Auto debit is safe and convenient, and it's easy to enroll.
- Download and print the Auto-Debit Enrollment and Bank Authorization Form.
- Be sure to include all requested information. Sign and date the form.
- Enclose a voided check if you are using a checking account for this service.
- Continue to pay your current invoice. Once auto debit is activated, your new invoice will show that you are now enrolled in or auto-debit program.
- Mail the completed enrollment form (along with your current payment, if due) to:
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania
P.O. Box B
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-0029
If you have any questions about our auto-debit service, call our BlueCare Service Representatives at the number on the back of your ID card.