- The largest network of doctors and hospitals in our 13-country service area and expanded in-network coverage with doctors and hospitals located just outside our 13-county service area
- The lowest out-of-pocket costs for care from in-network doctors and hospitals
- The freedom to see BlueCard® PPO national network doctors and hospitals or other out-of-network doctors and hospitals, but you will pay more for care
- No out-of-pocket costs for in-network primary care doctor visits
- A low individual and family deductible when you use in-network doctors and hospitals
- No out-of-pocket costs for preventive care
- Prescription drug coverage with no or low copays
- Exclusive wellness discounts on fitness classes, nutrition counseling, massages, restaurants and more
- Earn a $25 gift card for having a wellness checkup with your primary health care doctor
- Access to your own personal health coach and 24/7 access to registered nurses—so you’ll have the support you need to stay healthy, anytime
Below are links to resources to help you understand your health insurance plan. Be sure to bookmark this page and refer to it often. More information is also available on Self-Service—logon today.
| Member Handbook Kit|
Your Member Handbook kit makes your health insurance plan easier to understand and use. It explains what’s covered and how to get care. | Learn More
| Rx Drug Benefit|
You have coverage for prescription drugs. The multi-tiered drug program helps keep your drugs affordable because it uses a formulary. | Learn More
Need more information? Click on the links on the left. You can also email Customer Service through Self-Service or give us a call at 1.888.728.3840 or (TTY) 1.866.280.0486, weekdays, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
myBlue Access $500 uses the Custom PPO network. Using in-network doctors and hospitals for all covered medical care and services will always save you money, because your costs for care are the lowest in-network.
You also have coverage for care from Blue Distinction Centers for Transplants® and several hospitals and their participating doctors, located just outside our 13-county service area—at the same low in-network cost for care.
BlueCard PPO doctors and hospitals are out of the network with your Custom PPO plan. You can use BlueCard PPO doctors and hospitals, but at a higher out-of-pocket cost for care.
You have coverage for care outside of the Custom PPO network, but at a higher out-of-pocket cost. Doctors and hospitals out of the Custom PPO and BlueCard PPO networks do not accept our discounted “allowable charge” as payment in full. They may bill you for a bigger share of the cost for your care.
Get more information: