- The largest PPO network of doctors and hospitals in our 13-country service area
- The lowest out-of-pocket costs for care from in-network doctors and hospitals
- Coverage anywhere you travel at the same cost for care as if you were home with the BlueCard® PPO national network
- A high deductible plan with a lower monthly premium
- You can pair your high deductible plan with a health care funding account (FSA, HRA or HSA) to offset the higher deductible with tax savings
- No out-of-pocket costs for in-network primary care doctor visits after the in-network deductible is met
- No out-of-pocket costs for preventive care
- Prescription drug coverage with no or low copays
- Exclusive wellness discounts on fitness classes, nutrition counseling, massages, restaurants and more
- Earn a $25 gift card for having a wellness checkup with your primary health care doctor
- Access to your own personal health coach and 24/7 access to registered nurses—so you’ll have the support you need to stay healthy, anytime
Below are links to resources to help you understand your health insurance plan. Be sure to bookmark this page and refer to it often. More information is also available on Self-Service—logon today.
| Member Handbook Kit|
Your Member Handbook kit makes your health insurance plan easier to understand and use. It explains what’s covered and how to get care. | Learn More
| Rx Drug Benefit|
You have coverage for prescription drugs. The multi-tiered drug program helps keep your drugs affordable because it uses a formulary. | Learn More
Need more information? Click on the links on the left. You can also email Customer Service through Self-Service or give us a call at 1.888.728.3840 or (TTY) 1.866.280.0486, weekdays, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
myBlue Choice LP $5,500 uses the PPO network. Using in-network doctors and hospitals for all covered medical care and services will always save you money, because your costs for care are the lowest in-network.
You also have coverage for care from national and worldwide BlueCard PPO doctors and hospitals—at the same low in-network cost for care, because BlueCard PPO doctors and hospitals are in-network.
You have coverage for care out of the PPO and BlueCard PPO networks, but at a higher out-of-pocket cost. Doctors and hospitals out of the PPO and BlueCard PPO networks do not accept our discounted “allowable charge” as payment in full. They may bill you for a bigger share of the cost for your care.
Get more information: