Solutions To Save You Money
A BlueCare® health spending account, paired with your BlueCare health insurance plan, gives you more ways to manage your health care costs:
- Empowers you to build health savings
- Maximizes your benefit choices
- Allows you to enjoy tax savings
We offer 3 types of spending accounts. Check with your employer to see what is offered:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
HSAs help you save money to pay for future health care expenses and save on your tax bill, too. The account can be funded by either you or your employer.
Health Savings Account (HSA) Contribution Calculator
The HSA calculator helps you determine your contribution strategy. Enter the information requested and the calculator will show you how much you are allowed to add to your HSA account for the current tax year.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
An HRA helps you pay for expenses not covered by your health plan. The account is set up and funded by your employer—you don’t have to contribute a thing.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) This allows you to set aside part of your paycheck to pay you back for future health care or dependent care expenses. The account can be funded by either you or your employer.
Top notch service
We work together closely with our administrator, HealthEquity, to offer health spending accounts with:
- Easy enrollment
- Helpful customer support
- Simple payments/reimbursements
Health Equity also provides all the valuable online tools and resources you need to successfully manage your health spending account.
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania provides FSAs, HRAs and HSAs that are administered by Health Equity, Inc., an independent personal health care financial services company not affiliated with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.