Hurry! Open Enrollment Ends March 31st.
Call 1.866.514.2454 weekdays from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Practitioners have the right to:
- Have information about the organization's services, its staffs' qualifications and any contractual relationships.
- Decline to participate in or work with the organization’s programs and services for their patients, if the client's contract allows.
- Be informed how the organization coordinates interventions with treatment plans for individual patients.
- Know how to contact the person responsible for managing and communicating with the practitioner’s patients.
- Be supported by the organization when interacting with patients to make decisions about their health care.
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the organization’s staff.
- Communicate complaints to the organization.