Open Enrollment Ended March 31st.
If you have a qualifying life event, you may still be able to buy coverage for 2014. Call us today at 1.866.514.2454
. Learn More
Program Rights & Expectations
- You have the right to information about the organization (including programs and services provided on behalf of the client organization), its staff and its staff’s qualifications and any contractual relationships.
- You have the right to decline participation or disenroll from programs and services offered by the organization.
- You have the right to know which staff members are responsible for managing disease management services for you and from whom you can request a change.
- You have the right to be supported by the organization to make health care decisions interactively with your practitioners.
- You have the right to be informed of all disease management-related treatment options included or mentioned in clinical guidelines, even if a treatment is not covered, and to discuss options with your treating practitioners.
- You have the right to have personal identifiable data and medical information kept confidential, to know what entities have access to your information and to know procedures used by the organization to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality.
- You have the right to be treated courteously and respectfully by the organization's staff.
- You have the right to communicate complaints to the organization and receive instructions on how to use the complaint process, including being informed of the organization’s standards of timeliness for responding to and resolving issues of quality and complaints.
- You have the right to receive understandable information.
Expectations of Members
- You will be encouraged to follow care advice offered by the organization.
- You will be encouraged to provide the organization with information necessary to carry out its services.
- You will be encouraged to notify the organization and your treating practitioner if you decide to disenroll from the program.